Biwa pearls are a irregular, cultured pearl produced in a freshwater mussel native to Lake Biwa, Japan. Each pearl is non-spherical and has a unique shape. Choose your own topper to match!
- Flora: Leverback Earrings with a Fleur de Lis detail, 14k Gold Filled
- Aura Hoops - Small: Endless Hoop Earrings, 16mm, 14k Gold Filled
- Aura Hoops - Large: Endless Hoop Earrings, 40mm, 14k Gold Filled
- Dana Hoops: Snap back hoop earrings, 2x13mm, 14k Gold Filled
- Mili Ear Threaders: U Threader Earrings with box chain, 14k Gold Filled
- Drops: Baroque Biwa Pearls
I ordered these as the threader option and let me tell you, I felt like I would have been right at home on the runway with Kate Moss and Claudia Schiffer. They are the perfect amount of drama, and a light enough weight to be worn for long amounts of time. I have sensitive baby ears and had no problem wearing them for hours